Popular Waterfront Luxury Event Venue with Multiple Home
Luxury waterfront estate with 2 residences and an established top-notch reputation now available for purchase. For additional information, be prepared to provide a signed NDA, proof of funds,
Well Known Vineyard-Winery in Mid-Atlantic Region of Blue Ridge Mountains
This offering is truly a “hidden gem” when one considers the acreage, countryside location, magnificent views, and overall setting—and proximity to major metropolitan areas. Those attractive elements combined
Bohemia Manor Farm and Chateau Bu-De Winery & Vineyard
Discover the rare gem of Bohemia Manor Farm, a historic estate turned successful vineyard, winery, and event venue in Chesapeake City, Maryland. Situated on 368 acres with over
Incredible Vineyard situated in Central Virginia
An incredible vineyard situated in Central Virginia, and prizes itself as not only a gorgeous estate and an award-winning winery, but also a highly sought after wedding venue.
Elegant Central Virginia Winery
This magnificent winery is located at the base of the Blue Ridge mountains in an ideal microclimate for the growing of Vitis Vinifera. Established over three decades ago
Orchard House B&B
Incredible opportunity to own a charming B&B, wedding venue & vineyard! Sitting on 13.7 acres, this property includes two historic homes with nine en-suite guest rooms with separate
Afton Mountain Bed & Breakfast
This successful traditional B&B is hitting the market for the first time in 20 years! Built in 1848, this historic home is brimming with charm. The 4,200+ sq
Trivium Special Events Venue
Well appointed, historic home with special events venue (weddings focused) now on the market! The Trivium estate features over 10,000 sqft of entertaining space including decks, porches, patio, and gazebo
Boutique Hotels for Sale
There are few types of accommodations more charming and romantic than country inns and bed & breakfasts. If you’re interested in delving into the hospitality industry, country inns provide visitors with an intimate and comforting home base from which to enjoy the area’s incredible scenery and fascinating history. Country inns for sale are each unique in personality, décor, and amenities – from rustic inns near great hiking trails, to bed & breakfasts that focus on delicious farm-to-table meals, to boutique inns in elegant historic estates. Virginia Estates can help you to explore the market and find the right inn for sale to fit all of your needs and desires!
Visitors are increasingly drawn to the many benefits of the smaller and more intimate hospitality experience provided by country inns compared to large hotels. Country inns are the ideal option for those looking for a more personal experience, so it’s no surprise that the industry is projected to continue growing over the next decade. Country inns are a great investment in a variety of locations due to their popularity across the board with families, elderly people, couples, business travelers. A charming country inn can thrive in any region provided it’s in close proximity to natural beauty or to historic or cultural sites outside of cities that draw in tourists.
If you’re interested in country inns for sale, Virginia Estates has decades of experience, and will be happy to put our expertise to work finding you the right country inn to meet your needs and expectations!
The Promising Business Outlook for Country Inns
While the pandemic put a temporary halt on the growth of the hospitality industry, the demand for travel accommodations is once again increasing. Industry reports show that travel spending and travel rates are projected to grow rapidly over the next few years. The influx of money from both domestic and international travelers will bolster revenue for boutique hotels and inns. Because of this, investors are increasingly looking at country inns and bed & breakfasts for sale as a smart investment as the travel industry booms.
Why Visitors Choose Country Inns Over Hotels
For many travelers, country inns and bed & breakfasts are the obvious choice over larger hotel options. Country inns leave guests feeling relaxed and refreshed – and here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Country inns offer a more personal experience – visitors can spend more time chatting with the owners and other guests, and receiving individualized recommendations about the best hikes, sites, stores, and restaurants in the area. While larger hotels have friendly staff, the service is nonetheless impersonal and generic.
- Country inns are unique and showcase the personality of the innkeepers and of the area. With large hotel chains, each hotel looks the same regardless of the location. Country inns have more personality that gives guests something to remember their stay, and many of the buildings have their own rich histories.
- Country inns are a much better value than hotels. Since country inns are small, they often provide additional amenities that you wouldn’t find at hotels or would have to pay extra for, such as complimentary breakfast, afternoon refreshments, and high-quality linens.
- Country inns are small businesses run by innkeepers who take pride in their work and emphasize quality and hospitality!
- Many country inns provide incredible, freshly-prepared food. Oftentimes these memorable meals are even crafted with locally sourced ingredients.
The Many Benefits of Owning a Country Inn
Travelers are increasingly choosing small inns and bed & breakfasts over larger and more generic chain hotels. Whatever your reason for considering a country inn for sale, there are many benefits to owning a small hospitality business.
- Owning a country inn presents the opportunity to be your own boss and make the final decisions for yourself and your business.
- You can put your unique skillset to work. Whether you like cooking, baking, decorating, working outside, or entertaining, you’ll be able to put your strengths to great use.
- Country inns are set in idyllic surroundings, so owning a country inn means being constantly surrounded by natural beauty!
- There are tax benefits: you’ll be able to deduct a portion of the depreciation of your country inn and operating expenses as business expenses on annual income taxes.
If you’re considering purchasing a country inn, Virginia Estates is here to provide you with expert guidance throughout the search and buying process!